The Oconee Cellar will start Delivering Alcohol to customers within an eligible area of Greene County starting February 2021!
Eligible delivery criteria
- Address must be within 7 miles (driving distance) from the store in Greene County only
- Customer must provide accurate proof of age (over 21) upon delivery
- Payment must be paid in advance with credit card
- $200 minimum order
- $20 delivery charge will apply to all delivery orders
- Customer who places order must be present at time of delivery and must sign delivery form
If any of these criteria are not met (example: person not at home at time of delivery), the driver will return the entire order to the store and the customer can pick up the order or pay another delivery fee and be placed on the next delivery schedule.
All deliveries will be made on Thursdays between the hours of 12-5 pm. To have your order on the truck, you must place your order before Wednesday at 12:00 pm. Any orders placed after that time will be moved to the following week.
The Oconee Cellar reserves the right to change any of the delivery criteria at any time but will not change any of the delivery regulations set forth by The Georgia Department of Revenue. Delivery of Alcoholic Beverages – FAQ | Georgia Department of Revenue
To place an order please fill out the delivery form below.